Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Return of The Learner

Howdy everybody!

I just wanted to post a quick note to let you know that I'm back in Learning Mode! My respite took a little longer than I was planning and included several trips to the hospital (by various family members) and a variety of other learning adventures. I've got pictures and stories to share and plan to post them tonight in my update. :)

In the meantime I'll share one of my new favorite sites :) I confess that I stayed up much later than I'd planned last night looking at pics on this hilarious photoblog:


And as a special treat, later this week I'll post some of my own awkward family photos. How about you? Have any hilariously awkward pics of your family?

I'll be back later - to keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You put your input in! You take some insight out! You put your input in and you shaaake it all abooout...