Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today I learned what "learn" means

It's a shorty lesson today since I put a lot of time and fun into yesterday's lesson and I still have catching up to attend to...

I decided that if I am going to have a blog about learning new things every day, I should learn the meaning of the word “learn.” It seems appropriate to know what I’m up against.

According to Merriam-Webster:
Learn (verb): to gain knowledge or understanding of or skill in by study, instruction, or experience.

So, it would seem there are three basic methods of learning – study, instruction and experience. So . . . you read up on it, you have someone teach you, or you just jump in feet-first. Alrighty! Good to know.

I’ll keep that in mind, and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You put your input in! You take some insight out! You put your input in and you shaaake it all abooout...