Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today I learned the rest of the song

When I was a kid my mom used to sing part of a song to me.
I caught myself singing it to my girls today:


A - You're Adorable...
B - You're so Beautiful....
C - You're a Cutie full of Chaaaaaarm...

And she'd continue through the alphabet until right around "I" where it trailed off.
Her mom used to sing it to her when she was a little.
I remember asking Gramma how the rest of the song went.
She also trailed off around "I" too.
Must be genetic.

Well, today I decided it would be the perfect lesson to learn
while I'm behaving myself.


Awww.

We'll sing it until it's stuck in our heads forever.

(LoL - Loving her cookie)

I had started singing it when I put Koda in her shirt.
It says "Beautiful" and was a hand-me-down from Waybums.
Waybums got it from Gramma on one of those everyday shopping trips.
She paid $2 for it, on clearance. She was one heck of a bargain shopper.
That's genetic, too.

I learned other cool stuff and I'll put it up in the morning
so I can take a break between typings. :)

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You put your input in! You take some insight out! You put your input in and you shaaake it all abooout...