Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today I learned to Tiptoe through the Tulips...

Here I am up late on Friday night/Saturday morning. Actually, it's late enough to be early.

The main thing I learned today is that I am starting to have problems with my wrist again and so I'm going to have to find my brace before I get back
in the full swing of writing for my blog.

But not to disappoint my dear readers, I have learned a bit
about a few comic performers...

My favorite type of comedy is good, old-fashioned, clean, goofy, silly humor.
I had heard of these performers before but had never seen
any of their performances or knew much about them.

Tiny Tim

Here's a video in case you are unfamiliar:


LoL! Ok, so they both embody my silly sense of humor.

I can't reach quite Tiny Tim's range of falsetto, but I have been known to sing in
a chipmunk voice around the house from time to time.

And just like that last Blue Man,
I've been known to do things the complicated way before.

I'll post my weekend lessons on Sunday night
and once I find my wrist brace,
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You put your input in! You take some insight out! You put your input in and you shaaake it all abooout...