Monday, March 8, 2010

Today I learned a simple way to prevent household accidents.

I woke up this morning to find a little pile of bandage debris on the bathroom counter.
"Uh-oh," I thought, "What happened here?"
Later that morning my husband called me and I found out what happened.
Apparently, if you somehow forget to shut the bottom drawer
of the dresser after retriving some pajama pants . . .
it is hazardous to your early-rising spouse's health.

Super Hubby's Boo-boo.

Apparently his "kryptonite" is my knack for setting up booby traps.
How I missed the howling that must have accompanied the accident
is a mystery to me. Ouchie. Poor fellow. So gracious about his injury, too.
Most fellows would not have offered the gentle reminder he did,
"Just be sure to close the drawer, sweetie."

For information about safety tips
in preventing home accidents -
Click here.

For other helpful information,
I'll keep you posted...

In the meantime...
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of Band-Aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You put your input in! You take some insight out! You put your input in and you shaaake it all abooout...